PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 106 front suspension

dottydogmk1
04-08-10, 21:04
Wondered if anyone could recommend a front suspension (springs and shocks) set up for our 106 which runs in mod prod. We currently use the 'works' set up with adjustable platforms and tarmac rally springs and although the car handles well the ride height seems much taller than a lot of the other cars we see at events. We did try asking one chap what set up he used but he said it was what came with the car and was unsure what it was. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Rescue Dude
05-08-10, 07:43
You could try asking young Mr Pinder.

dottydogmk1
06-08-10, 20:31
Good call, but Ralph is very 205 focused of course - set a fantastic time last weekend and destroyed our class record. I was looking at the likes of Dave West in his road going 106 - very low stance... And excellent times!

Rescue Dude
09-08-10, 09:24
Good call, but Ralph is very 205 focused of course - set a fantastic time last weekend and destroyed our class record. I was looking at the likes of Dave West in his road going 106 - very low stance... And excellent times!

I thought Ralph would know someone, possibly West Midland motorsport?

dottydogmk1
09-08-10, 23:27
I guess he may be around this weekend at Loton so will have a word - as you say he will probably know someone who can help even if he has no direct experience.. Mike Cockayne for instance? Thanks for the input - see you at Loton?

Rescue Dude
10-08-10, 11:22
I guess he may be around this weekend at Loton so will have a word - as you say he will probably know someone who can help even if he has no direct experience.. Mike Cockayne for instance? Thanks for the input - see you at Loton?

I shall be dawdling around on sunday.