View Single Post
Old 11-10-17, 17:27
Biggles's Avatar
Biggles Biggles is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 149
Biggles will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Sulian View Post
Having perused the forum my first query regarding a licence has been resolved as I understand that a National B licence can be used as long as the vehicle is road legal.. which it is and will be.

The remainder of the questions I have, and there is quite a list regarding roll cage, seats, harnesses, fuel tank and more I haven't been able to answer and I seem to be tying myself in knots picking the pieces from the blue book.
On a Nat B licence, as of 1/1/18, the car needs to compete in a road legal condition, ie tax, MOT, insurance and road legal tyres.

Basic 6 point cage with diagonal, door bars are optional. FIA belts needed. No specific seat requirements. Std fuel tank is fine but if you've fitted a small one inside, it'll need to be enclosed.

I run my rally car in SL. It'll never be competitive but who cares - I do it for fun not trophies.
Reply With Quote