Uphill Racers

Go Back   Uphill Racers > Hillclimb > Overseas Hillclimb
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Downloads Mark Forums Read

Overseas Hillclimb A forum for members from the far flung outposts of the Empire to post in.

Old 12-03-16, 20:03
Senior Citizen

redturner37 has a spectacular aura about redturner37 has a spectacular aura about redturner37 has a spectacular aura about
I shall not be doing Hebecrevon this year. I shall do my first event at Loc Eguiner and hopefully, finish 4 weeks later at C de C Percy......
Old 12-03-16, 21:05
Senior Citizen

redturner37 has a spectacular aura about redturner37 has a spectacular aura about redturner37 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence View Post
With the assistance of Greg from this forum, I've now had the following email responses from the organisers (with English translations).....

Btw Greg Guille isn't attending this year so the 'Greg will tell you' comment from Didier isn't correct.

Bonjour
Le prix n’est pas encore défini cela sera entre 120 à 150 €, la configuration Anglaise pour les voitures, il n’y a que Greg Guille qui peut vous dire pour la classe.
The price is not yet defined this will be between 120 and €150, the English configuration for cars, there was Greg Guille who can tell you to the class.

Cordialement
Didier POTET

Information

1.5P. DISPOSITIONS PARTICULIERES
1.5.1 8th Hill climb off Hébécrevon / Agneaux
Une épreuve est organisée pour les pilotes Anglais de voitures ouvertes et fermées dans leurs configurations de courses anglaises dont la cylindrée ne dépasse pas 2500 cm3 .
Ces voitures seront conduites par des pilotes anglais en possession d’une licence.
Ces pilotes participeront à la course de côte d’Hébécrevon / Agneaux hors classement du championnat de France de la Montagne 2016.
Ils partiront 15 minutes avant la course de Véhicules Historiques de Compétition.

RTICLE 2P. ASSURANCES
Un classement chronométré leur sera réservé dans chacune des deux catégories.

1.5P. specific provisions 1.5.1 8th Hill climb off Hébécrevon / lambs event is organised for pilots English cars open and closed in their English racing configurations with a cylinder capacity not exceeding 2500 cm3. These cars will be driven by English drivers in possession of a licence. These drivers will participate in the race aside Hébécrevon / lambs off the Championship of France of the mountain 2016 classification. They will depart 15 minutes before the race of historic racing vehicles. RTICLE 2 P. INSURANCE a timed ranking will be reserved for them in each of the two categories.

Didier POTET

A.S.A du BOCAGE
1 Rue Victor Hugo
14120 MONDEVILLE
E-mail : asa.bocage@wanadoo.fr
Site : asa-bocage.com

Hope this helps others who are thinking of going.

I'll give a try if I can change my ferry booking on Monday.

Anyone else going?

Remember, if you do enter an event in France, you must provide a petrochemical proof (plastic) sheet to put under the car. In the event of not doing so you will be fined.......
Old 14-03-16, 22:07

Cujo Racing is on a distinguished road
Anyone else going?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, yes I'm going
Old 14-03-16, 22:10

Cujo Racing is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by redturner37 View Post
Remember, if you do enter an event in France, you must provide a petrochemical proof (plastic) sheet to put under the car. In the event of not doing so you will be fined.......
Useful tip, many thanks
Old 15-03-16, 09:54

Cadence is on a distinguished road
See you there! We're expecting to arrive on Friday morning and will use the Motorhome for the weekend

Bacon butties for Sunday breakfast to put the local competition at an immediate disadvantage 😀
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (19.4 KB, 60 views)
Old 16-03-16, 08:31

Wazza25 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by redturner37 View Post
Hahaa, you remember what happened to me last year then David.

Shame you wont be there this year though.
Old 05-04-16, 16:54

Sadly I'm going to have to bail out of this event.
My daughter who's working in New York, had a serious accident so currently over here doing battle with their nightmare medical system. In pain? Fill out 8 pages of data and let us do a credit check first!
Thank god we have the NHS in the UK where even foreigners get fixed first and then perhaps quizzed about their eligibility.
Will be here at least another month - Have fun all those attending this race
Old 05-04-16, 17:32
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazza25 View Post
Hahaa, you remember what happened to me last year then David.

Shame you wont be there this year though.
I will be there buddy...
Old 05-04-16, 17:40
Senior Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence View Post
Sadly I'm going to have to bail out of this event.
My daughter who's working in New York, had a serious accident so currently over here doing battle with their nightmare medical system. In pain? Fill out 8 pages of data and let us do a credit check first!
Thank god we have the NHS in the UK where even foreigners get fixed first and then perhaps quizzed about their eligibility.
Will be here at least another month - Have fun all those attending this race
Sorry to hear this, was looking forward to a catch up.Taking care of family comes first...
Old 07-04-17, 12:57

Regs now published

Are any Brits going this year?

I had to bail out of my maiden visit last year due to family problems but hoping to take my new (to me) Crossle 9S this year

Not had any replies to emails sent to the organisers so not sure if they're still running a Brit sideshow at this event

Cheers for any advice on this