Uphill Racers

Go Back   Uphill Racers > Sprint > Club Sprint
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Downloads Mark Forums Read

Old 18-01-18, 10:06

Lolat492 will become famous soon enough Lolat492 will become famous soon enough
Paddock travel doesn't help, the expamet welded onto the brake and clutch pedals by Lola do the most damage!
Old 21-01-18, 18:36

Mr Burns is on a distinguished road
Well it seems that everything is on hold as I'm having trouble getting my license... I think it could be something regarding my health, which might put a stop to things.
Old 21-01-18, 19:04

Lolat492 will become famous soon enough Lolat492 will become famous soon enough
Never give up!
Good luck.
Old 21-01-18, 23:15

shiftspark is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Burns View Post
Well it seems that everything is on hold as I'm having trouble getting my license... I think it could be something regarding my health, which might put a stop to things.
I assume you have been asked for more info when you filled the application form in ? It doesn't mean you will not get a licence though, plenty of people I know with medical problem have them
Old 21-01-18, 23:29

Redseven is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Burns View Post
I can never renew my licence online. But, when I apply by post and supply a short medical history, with a list of medication, my renewal is processed without further questions.
Old 22-01-18, 08:07
Competitor

fyrth is on a distinguished road
I think if you tick any of the 'medical conditions' online the system automatically asks for a written form to be posted. I've never had a prob until this year when I admitted to a minor surgical procedure, although I note the form does say that after admitting this once I can dissregard in future years as the info has been logged.
Old 22-01-18, 17:53

Bispers is on a distinguished road
The MSA has a duty of care to you as a competitor, your peers, marshals etc so it's likely that an answer to a medical condition will trigger a need for more information to be supplied, so your case can be looked at individually and processed offline rather than online.
Subject to the primary safety-based review points motor sport is also in a strong position with regards to the participation of disabled drivers e.g. Billy Monger regaining his race licence.
So without knowing or wanting to know your personal situation, I suggest you regard this as the proper process being followed, for the good of all, with 'due diligence' being followed prior to a licence decision being made. I hope it turns-out well.